Saturday, December 2, 2017

Dinner

All, (REVISED 12/18/17)
I have been trying to get clarification on this dinner reservation thing.  I have put what I learned on the trip website https://panama18.blogspot.com/p/dining.html

So here is the latest:
1) There are only TWO specialty restaurants, Prime 7 and Signatures, that require reservations.  The Italian restaurant on the La Veranda does not.  I vaguely remember not being overly impressed with the Italian.  We chose to do it only once.
2) Each of us can only make ONE reservation ON-LINE at EACH the Prime 7 and Signatures.  You will NEED AN ONLINE ACCOUNT!   I will make the reservations for the eight of us for April 19 and 20.
3) We can make additional reservations ON-BOARD at each if space is available.
4) Dress is up-scale, meaning guys need jackets.
5) Dinner is from 6P to 9P. I recommend eating as close to 6P as possible.
6) Reservations commence on January 17’th at 11:01P CST for Concierge level and above.  The others have to wait another 15 days.
7) Cindy says they have a few tables with seating for eight available, but we need to jump on making those reservations immediately.

I don’t remember ever making dinner reservations online, so I don’t know all the intricacies.  Cindy says that we make reservation for the table and then INVITE others to join.  She says we must have the booking # of the people to invite them.  

Some of you may be uncomfortable with this online stuff.  I could do it, but I would have to have the login credentials to your Online Account.

No comments:

Post a Comment